Answering a Need
"At an industry conference, I spoke to some foodservice professionals who were seeking more information on the industry and, in particular, the operator community. Their companies had offered a little training, but not enough that they felt fully versed on the topic and confident in progressing their career and really succeeding at their job. They asked, 'How can I get up to speed on the industry as a whole and better understand our operator customers?'
This is the very question that sparked the creation of Foodservice Immersion, a focused, small-group foray into the real world of the foodservice operator that I started in 2008.
Today, our Foodservice Immersion programs achieve the goal of getting foodservice professionals up-to-speed on the changing landscape of foodservice."
--Laura MacPhail, President Foodservice Immersion
New Partnership with
CSSI Marketing + Culinary
Foodservice Immersion is pleased to now be able to offer the partnership of agency CSSI Marketing + Culinary, with whom we're already developing new and exciting programs.
The food-loving team at CSSI Marketing + Culinary knows their way around the kitchen—and the boardroom. They understand foodservice inside and out, from strategy to culinary inspiration, allowing both companies to deliver the most impactful marketing communications and real-world innovation. We leverage our partnership and exclusive industry relationships to grow brands, build markets, provide quality industry education, and generate sales.
What You'll Learn and Experience at
- Gain insight into your operator customers’ day-to-day operating and marketing challenges
- Explore the trends and flavors of tomorrow's foodservice
- Understand the nuances and intricacies of the foodservice supply chain
- Get up-to-speed on the changing landscape of foodservice
- Find out what trends are affecting operators in real life
- Update your industry viewpoint
- Create relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry colleagues
- Generate ideas to take back to the organization
- Understand how to develop product for, and sell to National Accounts
- Reinvigorate your National Account selling program
- Experience an intensive three-day training program
- See how national brands are moving into the future
- One-on-one Q&A with operators
- Explore working kitchens
- Understand first-hand how operators, brokers, and distributors work with each other.
- Find out what health concerns are making a day-to-day impact
- Discover the new role GPOs are assuming
- Create enthusiasm and excitement about the industry
- Build team cohesion (for those who have several attending from one company)
- Learn about contract management companies and how they work